Product Designer and Design Lead with over a decade of experience in the field. I spent most of my career moving up and down the product stack - from front-end engineering to product management and back, which helped me learn to build bridges between stakeholders when working towards creating a user-centered culture.w
I rejoined Lilt in 2020 to help them build out a design function in their phase of growth. This included working on aligning the design principles across Product & Marketing, building out a Design System, as well as growing the Design Team. In this role, I was also partially collaborating as an IC on ongoing product initiatives with my Product Management & Engineering counterparts.
I got invited by the newly founded UX faculty at my former alma mater, AGH University of Science and Technology, to do lectures about visual design, design systems and data visualization.
I joined anynines to help grow their existing visual identity into a bigger, more coherent idea, and worked between design and marketing on growth design initiatives, as well as supporting the team with whatever design assets and initiatives were needed.
I co-founded and led product & design initiatives at a platform that allowed people to try a different job for a day. We grew from 0 to over 20 thousand users, with bookings from all around the world. Unfortunately, due to struggling to secure funding, we had to wrap up the project.
Working with various small and mid-size companies on taking their idea and growing it into a real product that is being used by the users.
Kanbanery was founded as part of Lunar Logic as a platform to help people manage their software project. I got invited to participate as an early-stage designer, helping the team grow Kanbanery from sketches on a back of the napkin to a real product with real users.
I was responsible for doing design and some UI-facing front-end work on Lunar Logic client’s projects. Got to work on some interesting problems with companies that later got acquired by likes of Facebook (ZenBe) and Spotify (SoundBetter)
Working between Kraków and Oslo with a wide variety of customers - from early stage startups to government platforms.
- User research & product discovery
- Exploring the problem space
- User centered design: User interviews, contextual inquiry, heuristic evaluations, ethnography
- Running design thinking workshops and design sprints
- End-to-end product design - from user research, through flows, wireframing, pixels, prototyping, to engineer handoffs
- HTML & CSS + Vue.js
- Design & product leadership:
- Defining design process
- Running design critiques and feedback cycles with stakeholders
- Growing & managing design & product teams
- Design strategy: metrics, goals, processes, operations
- Design systems & design ops
- Design tokens (Figma Tokens, Style Dictionary)
- Figma Libraries
- Design principles
- Accessibility audits